Our Shower Tent System provides a fast, efficient and effective way to protect and decontaminate people. Especially designed for use in any emergency or disaster, and in any situation where time or manpower is of critical importance.
Easy to use lightweight inflatable Airshelter tent
- Preinstalled intergraded shower systems.
- System set up in less than 15 minutes
- Capacity up to 120 persons/hour.
- Tent divided into 3 sections undress, shower, dress area
- Max 6 Showers area's
- portable thermostatically controlled water Heating
- Optional on lane for disabled/injured people on conveyor belt
- Several tent sizes
- Very low transport packing volume and weight
- Fast set-up time in less than 25 min.
- Fresh water tank 3000 Litre
- Indoor warm water installation
- 1 or 2 TrendLine tents with a total of 2 to 4 decontamination lines
- Capacity 120 to 240 persons/hour
- Capacity decontaminating injured people:15 persons/hour
- All necessary accessories: Heating and lighting conveyor belts.
- Int. & Ex. waste water pumps and tank for the collection of contaminated shower water
- Disposable clothes and towels for 200 pers.
Fields of use: Decontamination, Dress and undress area
|Type||ACD art. no.||Description|
|Airshelter IV||AIR200-4||Inflatableshelter (by BA cylinder or blower)|
|Integrated Shower||AFW114A||Waiting, undress, shower, dress, checking compartments|
|FKC Fluidbag 500||AFW120A||Foldable reservoir for clean water or waste water|
|Hydrophor pump||AFZ710||Water supply pump, providing pressure to the system|
|Hotbox 200||ACD200||Water heating, automatically controlled temperature|
|Inducer||ACD201||For the accurate mixing of decontaminants|
|Blower F||AIR447||Inflating and deflating of large air structures|
|AIR 30 Heater||AIR500-30||Providing heated air to the shelter|
|Wastepump||AFZ720||Drainage of decontamination wastewater into a reservoir|
Following items will be delivered:
- DC160 Einpersonenduschkabine: 380 x 200 x 260 cm
- RS25 Aufenthaltszelt: 5 x 5 m
- RS15 Duschzelt: 3 x 5 m
- According to Drinking water regulations. All hoses, couplings and nozzles according to the German drinking water standard DVGW "Deutscher Verein des Gas- und Wasserfaches"
- Curtain liner can be exchanged and taken away without tools.
- Integrated gloves on one side, second person can help with cleaning.
- Easy changeable gloves
- Elevated bottom beam for closer standing of helping person
- Easy closure of entry with magnets
- Red, Green coloured entries (Red zone, Clean zone)
- Fast deployable, inflatable frame
- Inflation by blower, compressor or Air Cylinder (BA Cylinder)
- Overpressure valve Standard
- Extra drop off basin